9-29-08 prowling to hurt

I can feel you trying to get inside me
Can’t you feel me pushing you out?
It was only a matter of time
Before you tried to get inside again

This feeling is familiar
But this time – it’s different
This time I know it’s you
I saw you coming
Like a black cat
Sneaking out of the shadows
On a dark night
Prowling around

Watching my every move
Waiting for me to open up
Trying to get inside of me
Forcing your way into my life
But you are mistaken if you think you’ll stay

I want you out
The darkness must go
Can’t you feel me pushing you out?
But you feed on that – don’t you?
You thrive to watch me struggle
It brings you joy to watch my heart ache
To see these tears fall

Be away with you
You can’t control me
You will not use me to help you

I will not let your fangs touch my skin
You will not get that close
I'm looking up

*9-29-08*

0 comments: