02/08 ?? Ramblings

So I was cleaning threw my closet and I found this piece of paper that I had written on while listening to a friend of mine play at school - I'm not really sure where some of it was going - but there might be something for me to work with in here....

Tear away
Peel the pain
Fight the hurt

Building brewing
Fighting to see tomorrow

Pushing
Parting
Dividing the darkness

Wandering
Lost
Never to be found

Dying
Hope
Praying to see light

Desire
......

Yell
Scream
Punch the pain away
Never again to feel
Never again
Never more
Love hurts more than hate

No more hiding
no more bottling
flowing out
pouring down
puddling
with no where to go
no way to keep it in
No desire to hold back

Tired of being your yo-yo
Tired of being tossed aside
Tired of not mattering to you

They told me to stay away but why?
How can something appear to be right
and be so wrong?
It only makes me want to be closer
and play with fire
Fire with burn
but I love pain
.........

0 comments: