12-14-08 So close and yet so far

sparks in the air
The passion is rising
I long for your embrace

Your touch eases the pains
the warmth of you next to me
brings comfort for weeks

I leave always wanting more
desiring for moments to never end
yearning for one more hour

Never did I imagine
I'd be writing this to you

Our time had past
the ship had sailed
our pieces were astrew

yet here we stand,
together again
loving every moment

the pieces come together
my heart leaps for joy
but only for a moment

For in that moment
I glimpse at the pieces
they all fit together
but now where has the picture gone?

12-14-08

1 comments:

  Sonya

December 16, 2008 at 6:16 PM

I loveeeeee it! It definitely painted a picture :) I'm interested in who it's about ;)

Oh and I'm not sure...but should it be "passed"? Because past is in the past and passed is something that is passed. I'm NOT sure since it's not my words, but I thought I'd point that out.